This is a bittersweet announcement that I’m about to make. This is going to be my last blog post. Don’t worry; I’m not going anywhere. I’m still going to share with you the same amount of inspiration, motivation, encouragement, and love of motherhood with multiples each week, just in a different way. I’ll fill you in on the details at the end of this post, so keep reading.
This blog has a wealth of information that, if you read through the posts, learn, and implement what I’ve taught you, it will make all the difference in your motherhood. There are tons of free resources scattered throughout the posts, so dive in, your motherhood will be so very grateful.
However, I wanted to leave the blog, sharing something that I am very passionate about. Something that I believe is possible at any stage of motherhood with multiples. Something that, until now, us MoMs haven’t been taught how to do it or why we should strive for it.
I want to encourage you to seek to thrive in your motherhood. When a mom thrives in her life, she gives her children the ability to thrive in their life too. We all know that kids learn more by what they see versus what they hear. They need to see a mother who is thriving in every aspect of her life so that they can learn to do it too. We can’t teach what we don’t know how to do.
Now, I hear you saying, “but Andra, I barely surviving, and you want me to thrive?” My answer is yes, YES, I DO. I love you too much, not to say YES! However, I’m not telling you that you have to go it alone. I have learned the skills, have the tools, and I will guide you every step of the way.
To me, thriving means;
- Controlling what we can control and being at peace with what we can’t.
- Loving ourselves unconditionally even when we fall short of our expectations.
- Allowing any emotion that comes up in our motherhood and processing them appropriately as they come.
- Being intentional with the time that we have been given.
- Questioning current beliefs about motherhood and deciding what we want to believe that will serve us better in our motherhood.
- Knowing deep down in our soul that we are whole and worthy despite our shortcomings.
- Building our self-confidence to create the life that we want to live instead of life just happening to us.
When you thrive, it allows you to be authentically you. To not settle for anything less than what you deserve. To be kind and patient but at the same time firm and bold. Thriving allows you to be the best version of yourself, genuine and real, for your own life and for the lives of those you love around you.
So I want to invite you to join me by listening and sharing my new podcast, Thriving MoMs. I can’t wait to share all of the secrets to thriving in motherhood with multiples. It launches October 7, and I’ll be sharing a new episode each and every Wednesday. I’ll see you there.